Are you a Veggie – Then this is the place for your taste feast – JALPAAN in Saligramam


Review - JALPAAN in Saligramam

To begin with, as in title if you are a Veggie then you must visit this restaurant at least once.

It’s a pure vegetarian restaurant, so we can find a good variety of foods which are really good in taste too.

Coming to the few dishes which I had tasted here, to start with one of the most awaited dishes, which I haven't tasted for a long period of time RATATOUILLE V/S Zukkini.

RATATOUILLE V/S Zukkini – This was a most favorite one, which I ordered and yeah JALPAAN never disappointed me in this. Just to say in one word it was Awesome, the best one I had in a long time. Very good Sause. MUST TRY


Starters:

Veg Crackling – This had mixed vegetables of two as the name it was really crackling in the taste. Try this out too.

Bhatti Ka Paneer – Same as I said above, paneer was well cooked and was not so hard. The taste was good and I can add this in my recommendation.

Khatte Til Wale Aloo – Aloo, it’s a baby potato display was good, but the taste is not as good as it looked. This is not in my must-try list.

Main Course:

Chola Bhatoora Roti – Gravy was best for this rotti, try this out too you would like it.

Stuff Kofta – Was average but The gravy taste was good.
Bawali Handi – This gravy was good with the combination of plain paratha.

Finally, I had one dish which was so average, and the cheese was salty, this is Pizza yes, it’s called Pizza Milano in the menu. This is the only dish which was really disappointing on the taste as well as Hygiene. I found hair in this dish which made me stop having few more dish.

JALPAAN – You must take care of the hygiene too, yes, we do understand mistake happens but the whole mindset hit by a small mistake.

Overall except this one incident, I found good and satisfied in choosing JALPAAN for my lunch. Service, Ambiance and what to say yes taste of RATATOUILLE V/S Zukkini was excellent. 

Even though of that one hygiene issue, I am fine to taste this dish again.

Ambiance – 4.5/5
Taste – 4.5/5
Variety – 4.5/5
Service – 4.5/5
Hygiene – 2.5/5
Over- All – 3.5/5 because of that one issue.

Enjoy your Veg feast with your family here…

RATATOUILLE V/S Zukkini
Khatte Til Wale Aloo
Bhatti Ka Paneer

Veg Crackling

Bhatti Ka Paneer

Bhatti Ka Paneer

Pawn - Closure Drink

Pawn Closure Drink

Pizza Milano

Stuffed Kofta and Bawali Handi


#BestVegFoodInChennai, #BestVegRestaurantinChennai, #VarietyVegFoodinChennai #VarietyVegRestaurantinChennai #Top10BestVegRestaurantinChennai

Jalpaan Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments